Please find course policies below:
- Apply online at http://www.british-gymnastics.org/find-a-course and forward payment to the Welsh Gymnastics Office.
- Learner Agreement read and understood.
- Appropriate mentor identified.
- Pre-course information and directions received two weeks before course start date, if space is secured.
- Attend Day 1 where you will receive your logbook.
- Provide gymnasts for Sports Specific days.
- If you are not able to attend the allocated course assessment, please complete and return assessment date transfer form (available in logbook).
- Complete logbook and mentoring sessions following final day.
- One month prior to assessment date you will receive assessment information.
- Two weeks prior, logbook has to be sent to the assessor or you maynot be assessed.
- Attend practical (and theory where applicable) assessment.
- Receive letter through in the post within s month of completing the assessment, your certificate will follow within four weeks of receiving the letter.