Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity
This is an eLearning course that covers four modules and will increase knowledge and understanding of mental health, providing learners with the practical skills and strategies to be able to:
- build others' resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- adapt your sessions to make them more inclusive
- enable and support mental health recovery
- tackle stigma and discrimination within sport
Who is the course for?
Anyone that delivers or plays an active role in community clubs – such as coaches, welfare officers, sport administrators or volunteers.
- This is an online course that can be enrolled on to at any time.
- Once enrolled on the course you will be sent instructions for the course and emailed an access code- this access code will have an expiry date.