Membership and renewals have changed - here's how...
Since October 1 2017, gymnasts now need to join or renew their membership online and directly with us.
Previously, clubs had arranged membership for gymnasts, but this has changed because of new data protection rules.
Membership criteria, categories and fees
Gymnasts can become members of Welsh Gymnastics and British Gymnastics if they've been offered a place in a Welsh Gymnastics and British Gymnastics-registered club.
Clubs can only register with Welsh Gymnastics and British Gymnastics if they meet our high standards operating a safe, child-friendly environment, with coaches qualified to national standards.
It’s easy to complete the membership process and your club will provide all the information you need.
You can now go straight to online sign-up from this website [link opens in new window].
Annual membership details
For gymnasts, our membership year runs from October 1 to September 30.
Your annual fee will depend on your membership type - please see the list of fees below.
For more information on how to become a member please see our Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 668KB, opens in new window].
- Pre-school: £11 - a child not yet in full-time education
- Gymnast: £17 - ideal for those taking part in gymnastics from once a week to competing in local and some regional competitions
- Club officer: £17 – For non-coaching support roles in the club e.g. secretary, welfare officer or judge
- Bronze competitive gymnast: £25 - for gymnasts performing on the Welsh domestic competitive pathway
- Silver competitive gymnast: £41 - for gymnasts competing in official performance pathway events including regional, national, and British Championship-level competition
- Silver: £41 – For all coaches who hold a level one qualification
- Gold: £76 – For all coaches with a level 2 or above coaching qualification or national and Brevet judges
Other useful pages
Coaches' membership fees [opens in new window].
Club and officers' membership fees [opens in new window].
Judges' membership fees [opens in new window].