Club Welfare Officer and Club Manager Forum
To coincide with National Safeguarding Week, we will be holding an online forum for all of our Club Welfare Officers and Club Managers on Thursday (19th November) between 7pm-9pm. As with Safeguarding Week, the theme is ‘together we can keep people safe’ and therefore will be looking at the role of the CWO and who is there to help and support them in their role.
The purpose of the forum will be:
• To share updates on policies and procedure.
• Identify good practice and provide support to CWO.
• Discuss the themes highlighted during safeguarding weeks and how they can be address in their clubs.
• Identify support needs and further training requirements and signposting.
• What additional challenges faced by Covid-19.