Welsh Gymnastics Membership
New membership system – Sport80. Please utilise the link below to complete your membership.
If you require any support there is a ‘contact support’ button within the platform or please watch the video below. Once you’ve accessed your profile please add an individual membership.
|Member Price||Who is the membership for?|
|£19 Bronze||Recreational Gymnasts and Club Officials|
|£43 Silver||Competitive Gymnasts and Assistant Coaches|
|£78 Gold||Coaches and National/Brevet Judges|
1.Click the link above create an account. If the membership is for your child(ren) when asked ‘Is the account for you?’ click no.
2.When asked to select a profile click ‘add a new profile’ and enter your child’s name and date of birth.
3.Once you’ve entered the platform you should immediately be able to complete your child’s membership. Please check the top of the pop out the ensure it says ‘CHILD NAME – Individual Membership’.
2. If you have another child or do not have a pop out please go to ‘Members’ or ‘My Members’ on your menu or homepage.
3. Click ‘Add an individual member.’ Please ensure that you are adding a new individual membership to the person who requires the membership.
3.Click ‘Add’ once you have completed the instructions.
4. If you are paying for your membership please progress to checkout. If you have paid your club please click add and inform your club.
Renewal (previously had Membership through the British Gymnastics system last year)
Follow the Sport80 link: Welsh Gymnastics | Login (sport80.com)
The email address to use will be the same as what was previously used for British Gymnastics membership.
- Click forgot password and follow the instructions on how to reset your account password.
- You will then be able to log in to your account and start the membership renewal
1. Once logged in please visit ‘My Members’ on the Homepage
2. In the ‘My Members’ section you will see each of your child(ren) memberships.
3. Click on the child you would like to renew
4. Click on their membership status i.e. ‘lapsed’
5. Follow the instructions to input details and complete payment
Start your gymnastics journey, become a member.
Be part of the amazing sport that is gymnastics. Gymnastics has a place for everyone and Welsh Gymnastics’ supports people interested, currently active or looking to re-join the sport across Wales. As a member you will have access to affiliated clubs and activity across Wales. You will be able to access discounts, member-only opportunities, insurance, and the support you need to have the best experience.
Exclusively for our members, the Gymnastics Rewards platform will provide every Welsh Gymnastics member and their family with the opportunity to reduce the cost of living, all year round.
From the huge collection of online and high street retailers to everyday savings, travel deals, discounted gym memberships, to money off the latest tech and fashion… and so much more!
As a registered member of Welsh Gymnastics, one the many benefits available is access to insurance coverage specifically designed to protect you during your participation and involvement in the sport.
Welsh Gymnastics, in partnership with Watkin Davies, ensures that clubs, coaches, participants, members, and officials are covered by a comprehensive insurance programme.
This is programme includes coverage for all typical activities associated with the operation of gymnastic clubs/activities, including competitions, events, demonstrations, training, schools activity and includes all activities connected with the Sport or activity including responsibilities as landlord, tenants, property owners and organisers of social and fund-raising activities. Cover is on a Worldwide basis, however please refer to your club or Welsh Gymnastics directly in respect of any travel insurance requirements.
For full details of the insurance cover and how to use it please use the link below to visit our insurance centre.