Level 1 Coach Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
Day 1: Sunday 14th January, 9-5
Day 2: Sunday 21st January, 9-5
Day 3: Practical Assessment- Sunday 17th March
Location: Olympus Gymnastics Club
- Online modules- These will be available to learners around four weeks before course start date.
- Session 1 and 2- 8 hours each day on course practical delivery.
- Logbook- Complete logbook activities in your gym with the support of your mentor
- Session 3- Practical assessment and professional discussion. Normally around 2-3 months after your course to allow time for mentoring and logbook completion.
Before you enrol onto the course you will need to find a mentor. Your mentor is required to hold a minimum of a level 2 coaching qualification, or equivalent, within the same discipline. Your will need a mentor to help you throughout the post-course activities (including your logbook) and to support your development of gymnastics knowledge and the delivery methods such as the ‘how to coach’ skills.
- Candidates must be available for all course dates.
- Deferring your assessment less than four weeks before the assessment will incur a cancellation charge.
- Candidates have one year from day 1 to complete the course.
- If you are deemed not yet competent at your assessment there will be a re-assessment fee.
Learners must be at least 16 years old on the first day of the course.