Level 2 Coach Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
Day 1: Wednesday 3rd January, 9-5
Day 2: Thursday 4th January, 9-5
Day 3: Friday 5th January, 9-5
Day 4: Saturday 6th January, 9-5
Day 5: Sunday 24th March
Location: Deeside Gymnastics Academy
- Session 1- 8 hours on course theory. This is generic theory for all disciplines.
- Session 2, 3 & 4- 8 hours each day on course practical delivery.
- Logbooks- Complete logbook activities in your gym with the support of your mentor.
- Session 5- Practical assessment and professional discussion. Normally around 3-4 months after your course to allow time for mentoring and logbook completion.
- Candidates must be available for all course dates.
- Candidates have two years from day 1 to complete the course.
- If you are deemed not yet competent at your assessment there will be a re-assessment fee.
Learner must be at least 17 years old on the first day of the course.