Jobs in Welsh Gymnastics
North Wales Club and Community Officer
Welsh Gymnastics are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual to join the team and build on the success of the Governing Body. The post-holder will be responsible for developing, growing and sustaining gymnastics in the North Area of Wales. The role will contribute to the delivery of the Welsh Gymnastics 2022 Vision and Strategy.
- Full time role (part time options will be considered)
- Position is a maternity cover post from March 2019 - December 2019
- Based at Deeside Leisure Centre, or any other suitable venue within the area
The role will include the following key tasks:
- Identify growth potential of clubs within the area and implement a pan area delivery plan
- Develop better community-based training environments through supporting club programming, workforce development, identifying more funding avenues and facility development
- Create strong partnerships with leisure providers and schools to enhance and grow the participation provision within the community
- Lead clubs to be inclusive and offer diverse gymnastics provision and encourage delivery of outreach work with hard to reach groups
- Support a vibrant and strong competition and mass-participant event structure for all levels of gymnasts.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
A full job description is available here [link opens in new window].
If you are interested in applying for the role, please complete and return the forms below to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of February 2019.
Download the application form [link opens in new window]
Equal Opportunities monitoring form (to be submitted with application)
Please also read and sign the following Privacy Notice for applicants [link opens in new window]